First_Bath_@_Home

I would like to officially apologize to Gabriel on behalf of the intire Carreño family for giving him our chin. Well He is not so sure about this sponge bath thing yet. However he likes having his cloths on and being clean. Well he has also figured this eating thing out his diapers are proof of that. We love you all and miss you bunches


3 Comments:
I remember your first bath too. How time flies. You look like you're seriously into giving him the bath. Did Mary Beth get a chance to sponge too? After all he does come to both of you. Just kidding. I know how happy you are, and all of us for you. By the way, I was so sick today. Vomiting etc etc. So was Matthew. Don't know what it was. I forgot my password and my username.Love Mom
Abby has the same chin...and in my honest, humble opinion, she's beautiful. Hang in there Gabriel...I'm sure you're one handsome dude! -Uncle Andy
Excuse me? What is wrong with the Carreño chin??????? Are you trying to give me a new hang-up?
Post a Comment
<< Home