I don't know how you got him to speak on "Q" Absolutely adorable. I love hearing his voice. He's going to be a talker like Grammy. I love love love it I am going to make a copy of it so that I can hear him over and over. Love Grandma
I think I have my problems solved with Internet since I reloaded my Windows disk. What a pain. Oh well computers are tools that need update now and then. Love ya Mom
Hi Danny and Mary Beth, Finally got all my cell phone pictures on the laptop and I would like to know if there is a way to upload them to your blog? Love Mom PS, I know the blog helps to keep us in California aware of what's happening with you all, but it's hard to hold a blog in your arms. Love Mom
Hey stranger, it's your old childhood friend, Stacy Anderson. Well it is Stacy Moore now. I emailed you at your yahoo address. Your pics are wonderful. I hope you are having a wonderful life, you deserve it!! Keep in touch, I miss you and your family. My mother says hello and sends hugs and kisses to you all.
8 Comments:
that was awesome! hi buddy!
unnh!...I totally hear what youre saying! I mean these gas prices really are out of control, and no one seems to be doing anything about it!
CHECK YOUR YAHOO MAIL!!!
I don't know how you got him to speak on "Q" Absolutely adorable. I love hearing his voice. He's going to be a talker like Grammy. I love love love it I am going to make a copy of it so that I can hear him over and over. Love Grandma
I think I have my problems solved with Internet since I reloaded my Windows disk. What a pain. Oh well computers are tools that need update now and then. Love ya Mom
Hi Danny and Mary Beth, Finally got all my cell phone pictures on the laptop and I would like to know if there is a way to upload them to your blog? Love Mom PS, I know the blog helps to keep us in California aware of what's happening with you all, but it's hard to hold a blog in your arms. Love Mom
Hey stranger, it's your old childhood friend, Stacy Anderson. Well it is Stacy Moore now. I emailed you at your yahoo address. Your pics are wonderful. I hope you are having a wonderful life, you deserve it!! Keep in touch, I miss you and your family. My mother says hello and sends hugs and kisses to you all.
Love ya,
Stacy
Hi everyone, I love the voice. I'd love to see a little video and voice combination. Love Mom
Post a Comment
<< Home