http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6112/2673/400/adored.jpg
This is the place where Gabriel's California Family can watch him grow
posted by Daniel at 7:29 PM
It's adorable. I finally got to see him and hear him. I needed to download the flashplayer for it. Love you all. Mom, (Grammy)
I cant get over how grown he is. Love Mom
Oh man I remember those coughs growing up! So who is Grammy...just for the record?
Grammy is Grandma Shudu. That is somehow what I called myself when I'd change his diapers. I'd say"Are you wet? Grammy knows" Love Mom, Grammy, Grandma Shudu
oh no, not another name for her!! how will i keep them all straight?!? oh yeah, cool video puff danny!
check out my latest blog entry!
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
6 Comments:
It's adorable. I finally got to see him and hear him. I needed to download the flashplayer for it. Love you all. Mom, (Grammy)
I cant get over how grown he is. Love Mom
Oh man I remember those coughs growing up! So who is Grammy...just for the record?
Grammy is Grandma Shudu. That is somehow what I called myself when I'd change his diapers. I'd say"Are you wet? Grammy knows" Love Mom, Grammy, Grandma Shudu
oh no, not another name for her!! how will i keep them all straight?!? oh yeah, cool video puff danny!
check out my latest blog entry!
Post a Comment
<< Home