http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6112/2673/400/adored.jpg

Monday, November 06, 2006

Living room Open now


So this is the living room which is now open for service, howerver some work is still needed to make it complete. More photos will follow as room are completed. The next room should be the dining room and kitchen. The fire was real neat








4 Comments:

Blogger Angela White said...

awesome! You needed a fire tonight..today I wore SHORTS...It was 87 degrees!!!!!! Love you!

9:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Angela, I'm with you, I'm wearing shorts. It was up to 90 yesterday. Even so, I love a fireplace and wish I were there to stand in front of it with my fanny backed up to it. Can't beat a fireplace for warmth, unless of couse it your hearts. Love Mom

1:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the way, did you put up drywall or is that the way you got it? The paneling looks great too. Love Mom

1:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Danny,
Get this I got a new computer! A Apple 17' i BOOK
just got it on line.
Look to hear from me soon.
JoaquinCarrenoIII

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home