http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6112/2673/400/adored.jpg

Sunday, November 19, 2006

aaDADDA

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Da da, Oh I am so tickled I can hardly stand it. He is absolutely adorable. Marybeth, you're next and then after that he needs to learn to say Grandma Shudu. How precious. Love GrandmaShudu

8:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I adore his little smile. Beautiful, just like Abby's and Aarons. Ok Da da. Love Grandma Shudu

8:14 PM  
Blogger Andy White said...

Way to go Daddy! It's pretty fun stuff when they get your name going. Enjoy.

8:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep sending those pictures, beautiful little boy there. Papa James

7:58 PM  
Blogger Angela White said...

This is extremely cute.

9:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to get my DaDa fix everyday since you posted it. Gabriel, be sure to eat lots of turkey now that you have teeth. Love Grandma Shudu.

4:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This darling little boy and his twinkle in his eyes when you're taking his picture. By the way I've been meaning to tell you this is the best video yet. Nice and clear. Love Grandma Shudu

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home