Well I didn't think they were basketballs. That's pretty cool. He'll love that. You're going to be able to show him your artistic nature and it should last for a long time. Watch out for the little "rocks" in his diaper. He might add a planet or two. Love Grandma Shudu
Hey Danny, I don't think you want to have the same kind of vacuum cleaner after Gabe's little "rocks". Better "rocks" then runny paint pot. He Marybeth, I laughed myself silly with the meteor idea. Love Grandma Shudu
5 Comments:
Well I didn't think they were basketballs. That's pretty cool. He'll love that. You're going to be able to show him your artistic nature and it should last for a long time. Watch out for the little "rocks" in his diaper. He might add a planet or two. Love Grandma Shudu
PS., You might be painting Mars? Love Grandma Shudu
Jupiter
Earths little vaccum cleaner keeps the solar system meteors away from earth with its big gravity.
Yes it does.
looks cool.
Hey Danny, I don't think you want to have the same kind of vacuum cleaner after Gabe's little "rocks". Better "rocks" then runny paint pot. He Marybeth, I laughed myself silly with the meteor idea. Love Grandma Shudu
Post a Comment
<< Home