He worries to much about his weight?!!

This is a fun project it is fiber optic punced into
foam core poster board, the fiber is put into
a fiber optic Christmas tree base from wal-mart
it looks really cool with the lights out

This is Gabriel's Dreamview of the earth.

This is Gabriels room at the west wall and celling complete with
his on little comet for his viewing pleasure.

And of coarse Jupiter
4 Comments:
Great posts, I love the one where he's sitting looking down. I don't intend to give him a complex. Love Grandma Shudu
Sorry, I goofed, Guess, my guess of Mars was wrong. Jupiter is plain as day now.
the house is looking sweet!
The fiber optics Christmas tree will look good when it's finished. In the picture it almost looks like a UFO or a flying delta wing. Pretty cool with his room. What an adorable baby. We can't wait to hold him and kiss and hug him again, or you all for that matter. Love Grandma Shudu
Post a Comment
<< Home