Grampa's

Ok so I am a bit jealous of my son. He has more grandpa's than should be allowed. Grandpa left to right. Grandpa Rick, PaPA John who is His Great Grandpa, Great Grandpa Nathan, And Grandpa Nathan whewsshhoo that was a mouthfull. And that is just this coast. Happy and blessed is Gabriel's middle name today is truely one in which he can live to his name. WOW.


6 Comments:
Oh my gosh, I forgot Gabriels middle name. I've done 'Gabe' this and 'Gabe' that and completely spaced on his middle name is it Nathan? Love Grandma Shudu
That's right Asher, so sorry Gabriel Asher. Grandma is losing her marbles. Love Grandma Shudu,
FYI:
Abigail EVELYN White
Aaron MATTHEW White
I like this pic. Old Guys Rule!
Shame on me Andy, I did know Evelyn and Matthew and at one time I even remembered Asher. Must be getting senile in my young age. Love Grandma Shudu AKA "Lorenna, Charlotte, Rose, Vance, Carreno, Sanchez...Sugar"
Danny, the man sitting next to Rick, is that Betty's first husband? Didn't see his name there and wasn't sure. Forgive me Danny for not remembering Asher. I love him so much and it is such a beautiful and inspiring name. Love Mom
Good morning to most all the men in the family, Bill, John, Nathan, Nathan and Gabriel Asher. Danny I hope you got a shot with you in the picture too. Take care. Love Mom
Post a Comment
<< Home