Well Danny...it's official...the Mexican is completely gone from our kids...that's what we get for marrying white people (in my case, literally)...not to worry though...pale is in! Oh and as an added bonus they're still REALLY cute...we just have to take out shares in COPPERTONE!
HEY! I CAN TAN! Of course I have to be outdoors for the ENTIRE summer, but I've done it...the last time I remember doing it was the summer after 7th grade...but I've done it!
They take after me too. I have a lot of indian in me, but me heap big paleface. I adore the picture of Gabe looking sideways at the little girl. Who is she? Also looks like that little guy is going to be just like daddy. Into everything too. I love the shelf. You'll have him reorganizing everything. Thanks for the update. Love mom
5 Comments:
Well Danny...it's official...the Mexican is completely gone from our kids...that's what we get for marrying white people (in my case, literally)...not to worry though...pale is in! Oh and as an added bonus they're still REALLY cute...we just have to take out shares in COPPERTONE!
HEY! I CAN TAN! Of course I have to be outdoors for the ENTIRE summer, but I've done it...the last time I remember doing it was the summer after 7th grade...but I've done it!
tans are over-rated.
They take after me too. I have a lot of indian in me, but me heap big paleface. I adore the picture of Gabe looking sideways at the little girl. Who is she? Also looks like that little guy is going to be just like daddy. Into everything too. I love the shelf. You'll have him reorganizing everything. Thanks for the update. Love mom
The little girl is Camryn, my best friend Stephanie's baby girl, they're the ones we met up with in Virginia beach!
Post a Comment
<< Home