Absolutely gorgeous. Those eyes are going to wow the girls. Better get ready to have a phone line just for him. He'll get so many calls he'll need a secretary just to answer the phones (no problem hiring one either). Those teeth are so cute. I predict he'll be walking also before he is ten and a half months. I can hardly believe he's going to be ten months old on the third. He's beautiful. Just wish he'd recognize my voice on the phone. I can hardly wait for that. Great getting so many new pictures at once. Please please please lottery, hurry up. Love Gramma Shudu
I'm noticing a theme...couch cuddling and snoozing is how Gabriel and Daniel bond! Ahh the days of one child! Now I'm wishing we had a 3ft deep couch to accomodate the 2kiddos and mommy cuddles! Soon enough they'll be fighting over the curve!
Danny is all grown up and a Daddy now! When did that happen?? I thought people from Carpinteria were forever young and wild? Well, my three little ones have worn away the forever young part but I still kept my forever wild part in tact! I'm extremely happy to see your smiling face and your mini-me! Nice tattoo, too! Stay well my friend. Tyla (Perez) Natale
6 Comments:
Absolutely gorgeous. Those eyes are going to wow the girls. Better get ready to have a phone line just for him. He'll get so many calls he'll need a secretary just to answer the phones (no problem hiring one either). Those teeth are so cute. I predict he'll be walking also before he is ten and a half months. I can hardly believe he's going to be ten months old on the third. He's beautiful. Just wish he'd recognize my voice on the phone. I can hardly wait for that. Great getting so many new pictures at once. Please please please lottery, hurry up. Love Gramma Shudu
By the way, your title "Remember Us" is unbelievable. How could anyone forget you. Constantly in my heart and my prayers. Love Mom
I'm noticing a theme...couch cuddling and snoozing is how Gabriel and Daniel bond! Ahh the days of one child! Now I'm wishing we had a 3ft deep couch to accomodate the 2kiddos and mommy cuddles! Soon enough they'll be fighting over the curve!
snoozers!
I am able to find your blog again. Didn't know how it happened but anyway. I love love love these adorable pics. Love Mom
Danny is all grown up and a Daddy now! When did that happen?? I thought people from Carpinteria were forever young and wild? Well, my three little ones have worn away the forever young part but I still kept my forever wild part in tact! I'm extremely happy to see your smiling face and your mini-me! Nice tattoo, too! Stay well my friend.
Tyla (Perez) Natale
Post a Comment
<< Home