I adore the pictures. Looks like he's not quite sure of that snow business, but later on he'll be begging to go sledding. You guys look great too. I miss you all so much. Love and kisses Grandma Shudu PS, got to see Abby and Aaron and spend some time with them. They are growing so fast it is unbelievable. Aaron has such a cute little grin. He grins at me every time he sees me. Love you
3 Comments:
I adore the pictures. Looks like he's not quite sure of that snow business, but later on he'll be begging to go sledding. You guys look great too. I miss you all so much. Love and kisses Grandma Shudu
PS, got to see Abby and Aaron and spend some time with them. They are growing so fast it is unbelievable. Aaron has such a cute little grin. He grins at me every time he sees me. Love you
chilly fun.
I'm watching the weather back there. I'll bet Gabriel is getting a lot more used to the snowsuit. Love Grandma Shudu
Post a Comment
<< Home