What are you looking at Gabriel? Are you wanting to go outside to play and the weather is too cold? I love you and hope you had a great birdthday party. I can't wait to see pictures of your party and everyone there. Grandma misses you so much. One day, I hope soon, I'll see you again. Love and kisses Grandma Shudu PS the Blue Angels were in town last weekend but we didn't go to see them.
His video is the one in the middle called "Resume for Pizza VP"! Vote for HIS video...it is the BEST!! If you are my friend then you will do this right now~~I'd say no pressure...but I'd be lying...there's $25,000 at stake and he has 3 adorable children to feed..and two very old, very needy vehicles! SO enough with the guilt...JUST GO VOTE NOW!
Click here to go VOTE NOW! Tell EVERYONE you know to do it on every computer they own!
5 Comments:
What are you looking at Gabriel? Are you wanting to go outside to play and the weather is too cold? I love you and hope you had a great birdthday party. I can't wait to see pictures of your party and everyone there. Grandma misses you so much. One day, I hope soon, I'll see you again. Love and kisses Grandma Shudu PS the Blue Angels were in town last weekend but we didn't go to see them.
You're the one that I want...you are the one I want...oooh whooo hoooo! Sign em up for the next "grease"!!! Too cute!
Go grease lightning!
cool dude!
our kid is really cute!
PLEASE VOTE FOR MY FRIEND CHRIS MUNDELL
His video is the one in the middle called "Resume for Pizza VP"!
Vote for HIS video...it is the BEST!! If you are my friend then you will do this right now~~I'd say no pressure...but I'd be lying...there's $25,000 at stake and he has 3 adorable children to feed..and two very old, very needy vehicles! SO enough with the guilt...JUST GO VOTE NOW!
Click here to go VOTE NOW!
Tell EVERYONE you know to do it on every computer they own!
Post a Comment
<< Home