http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6112/2673/400/adored.jpg

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Move Over Beethoven

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh can you get any cuter than that? I love the way he rocks to the music. You can sure tell he comes from a musical family. What a sweetheart. Can't wait to hold him in my arms again. Please give Beethoven a big kiss from Grandma Shudu. Love Me

5:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, he will be a star someday. He seems like he likes the piano, keep him going. Love Grandma JO.
Give him a kiss for me. Great Job Daniel.

5:40 PM  
Blogger Mary Beth said...

I figure the best place to let everyone know that I have created a new blog is right here...it's
www.mbcarreno07.blogspot.com
The old one is still there, but I just can't add anything to it. Thanks for the fun times Blogger & Google!

11:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I tried to comment on Marybeths new blog and it won't let me because it doesn't allow anonymous and since I no longer have a blog, I'm stuck. I too am looking forward to you guys coming in August. Hope Gabe still remembers me and lets me hold him. they get very independent at his age. Love and kisses Gma Shudu

1:20 PM  
Blogger Mary Beth said...

It didn't give me the option to allow anonymous comments in the initial set up...I will fix that!

6:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home