I think Gabe loves his wagon, Mommy is thinking ahead to his first car, (that's a jolt isn't it?) Gabe sure has a lot of teeth now. I love your tree, what kind is it? You could put up a tree swing there on one of the upper brances. Gabe is lucky to have a daddy that knows how to put things together. Can't wait to hold you all in my arms. Love Mom
3 Comments:
I think Gabe loves his wagon, Mommy is thinking ahead to his first car, (that's a jolt isn't it?) Gabe sure has a lot of teeth now. I love your tree, what kind is it? You could put up a tree swing there on one of the upper brances. Gabe is lucky to have a daddy that knows how to put things together. Can't wait to hold you all in my arms. Love Mom
Also have you seen the Abby camp out. The smiles are almost as big as Gabes in the Wagon. Love Mom AKA Gma Shudu
sweet wagon!
Post a Comment
<< Home